Why the number 4 made my arms flail
Jane Litte of Dear Author listed White Balance as number 4 in her top 10 reads for 2013.
I’ll just say that again in bold in case you missed it: White Balance was number 4 in Dear Authors top 10 reads for 2013.
Here’s what Jane said:
4) White Balance by Ainslie Patton. This was a book that took me by surprise. It’s quiet intensity snuck up behind me and I remembered this book far after I’d finished the last page. It’s a story of grief and of friendship. Of second chances and quirks of fate. While rather long, I appreciated the meandering path because I felt so much more connected to these characters the longer I spent with them.
Here’s the top ten:
- The Last Hour of the Gan R Lee Smith
- The Winning Season Alison Packard
- Heart of Obsidian Nalini Singh
- Holy Guacamole!
- Reaper’s Property Joanna Wylde
- Crash Into You/Dare To You Katie McGarry
- Any Duchess Will Do Tessa Dare
- Fading EK Blair
- Hotter Than Ever Elle Kennedy
- Here Without You Tamarra Webber
I’ve read and admired some of these titles already. Gan is my Christmas holiday reward read and the remaining have been added to my already skyscrapper high reading pile but with a bullet.
I was supposed to be finishing a pivotal scene in Incapable. Way to knock a person off their word count.
For the rest of the week stop by to see me gap jawing, arm flailing and walking into walls in shock. It’ll be messy, but amusing.